Check out our new summer schedule for June 22nd - Aug 2nd
Space is limited. Please contact the office to reserve a spot.
Junior Class Details and Pricing
Adult Class Details and Pricing
Tennis for Life 11:00 - 12pm
Future Stars 4:00 - 5:30pm
TPD 4:00 - 5:30pm
HP1 5:30 - 7:00pm
HP2 7:00 - 8:30pm
CTC 3:30 - 5:30pm
CTC 5:30 - 7:30pm
ATT 7:30 - 8:45pm
Tennis for Life 7:30 - 8:30pm
CTC 3:30 -5:30pm
Future Stars 5:30 - 7:00pm
TPD 5:30 - 7pm
HP Singles Clinic 11:00 - 12:30pm
CTC 3:30 - 5:30 pm
HP1 5:30 - 7pm
HP2 7:00 - 8:30pm
ATT 8:00 - 9:15pm
HP1 3:30 - 5pm
HP2 5:00 - 6:30pm
Future Stars 6:30 - 7:15pm
CTC JR Match Play 1:30 - 3:30
ATT 8:30 - 10am
Tennis for Life 10am - 11am
Future Stars 11:00-12:30am
TPD 11 - 12:30pm
HP JR Match Play 1:00 - 2:30pm
CTC 12:00 - 2:00pm
HP1 2:00 - 3:30pm
HP2 3:30 - 5pm
NATC Coronavirus Update:
May 25th Update
Steps to Increase Safety at the New Albany Tennis Center
- Stay home if you or a member of your family is sick or does not feel well
- DO NOT enter the bubble courts until you have confirmed your court or lesson ahead of time with the office
- One parent/guardian per student allowed in bubble for clinic/lesson (no siblings or friends)
- All seating has been removed. Please bring your own chair, if you would like a seat.
- Please wear a mask to and from your car to the courts and when entering the office. Players do not need to wear masks once on the court.
- The maximum number of players per court will be 4, until further notice
- Maintain six-foot social distancing between individuals in all areas
- Bring your own racquets, water, balls, towels, etc.
- No cash payments. All payments should be made in advance by calling the office at 614-855-6230
- Upon arrival in the parking lot, call the office number above, to confirm your court. Do not arrive early to your court.
- Restrooms are available in the office. Limit one person in hallway/restroom at a time.
- No loitering or gathering in groups around the club or in parking lot
- No demo racquets available, until further notice
- Practice good personal hygiene including washing hands before and after play, using hand sanitizer, refraining from touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Court rentals should clear courts 5 minutes before ending time, to allow staff to wipe down doors, hoppers, etc. before the next client
- No Lost and Found available
May 16th Update
The Governor has set the opening date for indoor and outdoor tennis for Tuesday, May 26.
NATC will re-open on Tuesday, May 26.
For those of you with pre-paid clinics, we will be contacting you this week by e-mail and phone for details about completing your indoor clinic schedules. We will also post updated Safety Protocols as soon as the Governor provides us with "best practices" for what will be required for facilities - sometime this week.
Meanwhile, we have deep cleaned every inch of the lower bubble and will be completing the same deep cleaning of the courts, walls and ceilings in the upper bubble this week. We have also deep cleaned the office and rest rooms.
At this point in time, we are not able to assemble a large enough work crew to take our domes down, so we will continue to operate much the same as we do in the winter. Beginning in June, we are planning to offer some free court-time to New Albany residents as well.
Since tennis domes are by definition "negative air pressure structures," there is constant strong airflow in and out of the domes to keep them inflated. This makes it much safer for tennis than playing in a permanent building. We have also planned for a cooling system, used by other year-round domes, in case we have them up all summer.
It is our understanding, from speaking with both public and private school Superintendents, that all K-12 school facilities in Ohio are closed by order of the Governor through June 30, although parts of the campuses may be able to open sooner.
NATC Owner & Director
Important Links and Info:
Link to USTA's Playing Tennis Safely (player tips and recommendations)
Link to USAPA Pickleball Return to Play Guidance